HCP-YA Restricted Access electronic applications now accepted

Elam, Jennifer

Mar 7, 2023, 10:06:30 AM3/7/23
to hcp-an...@humanconnectome.org, hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

News from the Human Connectome Project (HCP)

March 7, 2023

We are happy to announce that applications for HCP-Young Adult Restricted Access can now be submitted electronically with DocuSign-verified signatures. We will also still accept PDF applications with scanned initials/signatures.

Click the link to fill in the electronic application.

Agreeing to the terms and submitting the application is the first step for getting access to HCP-YA Restricted data including health measures, substance use, family structure, and handedness. In order to gain access, the PI must be approved for restricted access and each applicant must also have a ConnectomeDB account and have signed the Open Access data use terms. Approval can take 1-2 weeks.

Best,
WU-Minn HCP Consortium