REQUEST TO JOING TRAINING GROUP

Osita Kingsley Odo

Jan 12, 2022, 3:58:06 PM1/12/22
to trai...@hotosm.org

Good Day. Hope this meets you. Please, I wish to join the training group of Slack for me to learn more on how to use engage in open street mapping.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Victor N. Sunday

Jan 13, 2022, 5:23:52 PM1/13/22
to Osita Kingsley Odo, trai...@hotosm.org
Dear Osita,You can check this useful link for your training https://learnosm.org/en/ ,also you can join the upcoming webinar   https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MGd8Sq-pRGiNe1L-CHjsmg
Active engagement with your local community would be most helpful .

Thanks for your Volunteering
Victor N.Sunday
Unique Mappers Network
Nigeria

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 9:58 PM Osita Kingsley Odo <ositad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good Day. Hope this meets you. Please, I wish to join the training group of Slack for me to learn more on how to use engage in open street mapping.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Russell Deffner

Jan 13, 2022, 11:02:35 PM1/13/22
to Victor N. Sunday, Osita Kingsley Odo, trai...@hotosm.org
Hello Osita,

Beyond the great links Victor has provided, if you are interested in joining the Slack channel(s), you may do so by visiting https://slack.hotosm.org - once you are on the Slack, visit #training_wg as well as many other channels that may be of interest to you. To join the Training Working Group meetings, view the working group calendar at bit.ly/HOTWG for all of the HOT working group times and details (Training WG is on every other Monday, next being January 17th).

Hope this information helps you find what you are looking for, if not, please reply back to us!
=Russ

Russell Deffner
https://hotosm.org

Osita Kingsley

Jan 13, 2022, 11:09:29 PM1/13/22
to Russell Deffner, Victor N. Sunday, trai...@hotosm.org
Thanks for all the information. Really appreciate it.