Training WG Meeting

Michael Heißmeier

Jan 16, 2022, 3:10:10 PM1/16/22
to trai...@hotosm.org
Hi fellow Training WG members,

let me remind you that our next meeting will be held tomorrow, Monday 17th January, at 18:30 UTC on the BigBlueButton server: https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/mic-4ho-gj0-dvr

We notice that there are far fewer members in our meetings than on this mailing list. If you want this working group to get more stuff done and have a greater impact then you should consider becoming more active. If you cannot do this e.g. at the current meeting time then let me know and let us find a more convenient time slot. Or let us discuss other options to get involved individually.

As I announced earlier we now have a channel on HOT's Slack (#training_wg). You are welcome to join that. I might use that in the future for such regular announcements.

Best Regards
Michael