Announcement and Call for Applications: HOT x DataCamp Donates Scholarship

Arnalie Vicario

Feb 23, 2024, 1:18:41 AMFeb 23
to hot, staff, Community and Partnerships Team, mapper-support, trai...@hotosm.org, dataq...@hotosm.org, Governance Working Group, Activation Working Group, Summit WG, tec...@hotosm.org, tech, hot_tech_data, cwg-mentorsh...@googlegroups.com
:mega: Calling all humanitarian open mapping contributors :mega:We are pleased to announce that we are partnering with DataCamp Donates to provide free data education and recognize dedicated humanitarian open mapping contributors!

The Call for Application for DataCamp Donates x HOT Scholarship is now open!More details and application in the link and photos :point_down:
https://www.hotosm.org/updates/call-for-applications-datacamp-donates-x-humanitarian-openstreetmap-team-scholarship/Important Dates:
  • Open Call starts: 23 February
  • Open Call ends: 15 March
  • Notification of application results: 29 March
  • Duration of the Program: 6 months and so on

Share with your networks!

thanks!
=Arnalie

--