INVITATION: HOT CommunityWG Open Mapping Women Awards (OMWA) Awarding Ceremony on 28 March 2022 at 12:00 UTC

Arnalie Vicario

Mar 12, 2024, 2:53:49 AMMar 12
Dear community,

Greetings!

On behalf of the HOT Community Working Group,we cordially invite you to the Open Mapping Women Awards (OMWA) 2024 Awarding Ceremony happening on Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:00 UTC.

The aim of the Awarding Ceremony is to celebrate women in open mapping, as well as communities and projects that strive to make our spaces more welcoming and inclusive! You can find more details attached in this email.

You may register via: tinyurl.com/OMWAwarding2024 and if you can also share with your networks :)

If you have any questions, please let us know.

warm regards,
Arnalie
On behalf of the HOT CommunityWG Open Mapping Women Awards (OMWA) 2024

--

Arnalie Vicario

Pronoun: she/her

Online Community Engagement Lead