Re: [HOT Training] Member requesting to join Training WG

Michael Heißmeier

Jul 31, 2022, 4:22:59 PM7/31/22
to choolwe19...@gmail.com, trai...@hotosm.org
Hello Choolwe,

thank you for your interest in our working group and let me apologize that it took a little longer to get back to you! As you are already on HOT's slack I added you to our channel which now sees most of the conversation within the group. A good opportunity to see what's going on would be Monday at 18:30 UTC when we hold our next regular meeting. You'll find details in one of the latest messages in our slack channel. If that time is inconvenient for you just let me know and we will find another time slot to talk and familiarize you with what we do. Don't hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.

Best Regards and hope to see you soon!

Michael

Training WG, 21.07.22 10:04: