API integrations with Quickbooks and Gusto, BambooHR, and Papaya Global-

Nick Arora

Oct 19, 2021, 9:53:11 AM10/19/21
to membe...@hotosm.org, compl...@hotosm.org, in...@hotosm.org, communi...@hotosm.org, ap...@hotosm.org, opera...@hotosm.org, con...@hotosm.org, comm...@hotosm.org, trai...@hotosm.org
Hi,

My name is Nick. I am a passionate & committed software developer, a professional that leverages the latest technology practices to deliver high quality and cost-effective solutions to their esteemed customers globally. I have gone through your job description and website - https://www.hotosm.org/ in detail and am able to know your needs & concerns.

I have more than 10+ years of experience in web and mobile app development with expertise in React Js, React Native, Redux, Angular 1,2,4,5,6 & 7, Node js, Express js, MongoDB, GIT, JavaScript, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5, Amazon web services, ionic, docker, React js, and APIs integration( Passport, Mandrill, Google map, Social login, graph, Webhook, Restful API) etc.

Tech Stack

Front-end: AngularJS 2/4/5/6, ReactJS/Redux/Flux/Mobx, jQuery HTML/CSS, Twitter bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS(SASS/LESS)

Server-side: Amazon AWS(EC2, AWS Lambda), Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Firebase, Nginx, Docker

Databases: Cassandra/MongoDB, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Memcached, Redis

Mobile: Java, Objective-C, ReactNative, JavaScript, Ionic, SQLite, PhoneGap, Xamarin, C#

Project Management: Git, Github, Gitlab, JIRA, Bitbucket, Heroku, Trello, Asana.

UI/UX Tools: Axure, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe XD

Here are my recent projects I have worked in relevant technologies

Recent work:

https://www.allindiaitr.com/
https://swayam.gov.in/
https://www.wiziq.com/wiziq-nextgen/
https://swayam.gov.in/explorer
https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/
https://koperasisiswazah.com/
https://www.agrometrics.com
https://www.madhouseinc.com/
https://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/
http://dominohelp.com/
http://moonshine-ide.com/

I am organized, straightforward, and most importantly, I know how to communicate sincerely with people from diverse backgrounds. I can provide consulting, software development, testing/debugging and other services ranging from short one-hour jobs to full-time everyday work to long-term cooperation and support.

Let’s have a conversation to get more details about my relevant experience or provide info about your needs! Always open and capable to learn quickly new frameworks and technologies used in your projects!

I am available on Skype/hangouts for communication for more than 16 hours a day. Here are my communication details:

Skype- nicks...@gmail.com
Hangouts- nick....@scrollnext.com

Regards,
Nick