Training

sara alsultan

Oct 7, 2021, 4:08:16 AM10/7/21
to trai...@hotosm.org

Hi I entered trainings on your website but the trainings won’t open it says that I have to be a member of the organization if this is true how can I join to the organization.

Thank you best regards.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Russell Deffner

Oct 7, 2021, 12:37:31 PM10/7/21
to sara alsultan, trai...@hotosm.org
Hi Sara,

Sorry you are finding this issue. Please provide a bit more information so we can assist you.

What website are you trying to access? You can just copy and paste the URL where you are having the issue. Then we should be able to figure out what is going on.

Thank you,
=Russ

Russell Deffner
https://hotosm.org