seeking Volunteering

Walter Mayeku

May 24, 2022, 2:50:00 AM5/24/22
to trai...@hotosm.org
Hello...
I am Walter Mayeku, volunteering with the OSM Kenya working group and OSM Africa. I am seeking to be enjoined with the HOT Training team as a volunteer.
I believe my contribution to the fraternity will be of help in ensuring that we have more mappers around the world. Regards
Walter S. Mayeku
Urban Geographer-GIS, Social Entrepreneur,
Research Assistant & Project Manager
+254 713 867 157

Russell Deffner

May 25, 2022, 12:03:49 AM5/25/22
to Walter Mayeku, Training WG
Greetings Walter,

You are welcome to join the Training Working Group at any of the upcoming meetings. They occur every other Monday at 18:30 UTC, next one is June 6th. This calendar may be helpful to keep track, it also shows all other HOT Working Group's schedules in case any of them interest you: go to http://bit.ly/HOTWG and click on any meeting to see the details.

Best regards,
=Russ

Russell Deffner
https://hotosm.org