Remote help available running a mapping party?

Nico Rikken

Feb 9, 2023, 4:00:17 AM2/9/23
to trai...@hotosm.org
Hi HOT team,

I'm thinking of running a mapping party at work related to the earthquake. Can we have some support on hand for questions during NL business hours, in chat or by video? I asked the same in the NL OSM community.

Nico Rikken
Open Source Ambassador, Senior DevOps Consultant
Located in Arnhem, the Netherlands

prasidha ramnathan

Feb 9, 2023, 6:56:54 AM2/9/23
to Nico Rikken, trai...@hotosm.org
Hi Nico,

I can be available. Kindly let me know the timing. Also I would require some kind of training or instruction for the same.

Thanks and regards
Prasidha

Nico Rikken

Feb 9, 2023, 10:59:03 AM2/9/23
to trai...@hotosm.org
It is moving along in the organization.

How about this Friday 13:00 CET and/or next Monday 13:00 CET.
I have some OSM experience, so I could do an introduction. But would be good to have somebody available.

Introduction videos would also be welcome.