Happy New Year and our next meeting

Michael Heißmeier

Jan 1, 2023, 4:05:58 PM1/1/23
to trai...@hotosm.org
Hi everyone,

I hope you transitioned safely into the New Year! There have been a number of
additions to our mailing list and I would like to remind everyone that Slack has
become our main communications channel. If you are interested to be kept in the
loop I highly recommend to join HOT's Slack if you have not already done so.
Point your browser to slack.hotosm.org, answer a few questions and you will be
provided with access credentials. Once you are on Slack you will find yourself
in the 'general' channel. There are quite a lot of channels, feel free to browse
them but do not forget to join the 'training_wg' channel as that is where our
meeting announcements and general discussions happen.

To cut this loop short: our next meeting is this Monday, 2nd January at 18:30
UTC on the OMSF's BigBlueButton server:
https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/mic-4ho-gj0-dvr

Best Regards
Michael