Joe Duke Jordan

Sep 18, 2023, 4:07:30 PM9/18/23
to trai...@hotosm.org

Sent from Mail for Windows

Hello, my name is joe and I have been doing open street mapping on hot tasking manager for around three months now, I have been doing it as the volunteering section of my Dofe and I was just wondering if I could get a member of staff or an assessor to help me complete my volunteering section.

Thank you for helping me

Michael Heißmeier

Sep 18, 2023, 4:32:23 PM9/18/23
to Joe Duke Jordan, trai...@hotosm.org
Hello Joe,

could you please specify what you mean by 'help me'? If you have any specific questions then you found an address where to direct them. If you would like HOT to issue some kind of certificate about your contributions then I'm afraid that we cannot help you because HOT does not provide any official confirmation of volunteer time.

Best Regards

Michael Heißmeier
(osm:michael63)
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team