Re: Missing June 13 Police Log

Susan Schuler

Jun 20, 2024, 11:40:14 AMJun 20
to Lyn Calkins, HPD Press Log, Jerry Spar
Good morning,
My apologies! My records show I sent the June 13th Log, but my days are crazy and I don't doubt I missed the email! It is attached:)
The address and age of the individual on the June 15th address: Age: 55
23 Curtis Road
Thank you,
Susan

On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 5:16 PM Lyn Calkins <camp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Susan,
I'm wondering if you have the police log for June 13. It appears to be missing.
Also, for the arrest on June 15, do you have the age and address of the individual?
Thanks so much!

Lyn
Hopkinton Independent

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

Visit us online at www.hopkintonma.gov.
6.13.2024.pdf