Hopkinton 101 at the High School SATURDAY, MAY 6th 10 AM — 3 PM

Hopkinton MA

May 4, 2023, 9:58:10 PM5/4/23
Get ready for Hopkinton 101, this Saturday at the Hopkinton High School gym! If you've ever been curious about ways to get involved in town projects, come meet your fellow neighbors, business owners, town employees, and volunteers. Free & open to all.

Hopkinton 101 is a community event organized by the Hopkinton Public Library to help residents connect with organizations in town. Think of it as an introductory course to life in Hopkinton. You'll find representatives from our town departments; folks who run and volunteer at our nonprofits; and some of Hopkinton's favorite businesses. There's something new to discover no matter how long you've lived in Hopkinton! Join us at the High School Gym to learn about our town! This event is great for new and established residents who want to get involved and learn about opportunities in town. New residents who bring in their invitation letter can enter into a drawing for gift baskets filled with goodies from local organizations!

The event is free and open to all. For more information call the library at 508-497-9777

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

Visit us online at www.hopkintonma.gov.