Hopkinton seeks feedback on Temporary PFAS Solution

Hopkinton Administrator

Dec 2, 2021, 8:27:33 PM12/2/21
The MassDEP notified the Town of Hopkinton that it exceeded the Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) for PFAS for the third quarter of 2021.  We must now provide a plan to reduce PFAS to levels below the MCL and provide an alternative water supply to those residents in sensitive subgroups. Hopkinton has developed 4 options and would like your feedback on those options. We ask that you consider taking a brief survey that will help us to finalize our decision. We truly appreciate your assistance in this process and we thank you for your time.

Click here to read more about the 4 options, and to submit your feedback:

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

Visit us online at www.hopkintonma.gov.