Water restrictions

Eric Carty

May 8, 2023, 5:50:07 AM5/8/23
to Hopkinton Crier, Kim B., WMRC Radio, HCAM news, hopnotices, media messages feed, Hopnews, Hopkinton Independent, William Miller, Tom Temple, Judi Regan
Good morning,

We would like to remind everyone that our annual State mandated restrictions for outdoor water use are in effect. We need everyone's help to ensure a sustainable water supply for the summer months for fire protection and essential daily needs. Details can be found on our website.

We thank you for your help with this very important matter.

--
Eric J. Carty Water-Sewer Manager
Hopkinton Water-Sewer Dept.

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

Visit us online at www.hopkintonma.gov.