REAL ESTATE TAX PAYMENTS DUE - WED. FEBRUARY 1, 2017

Diane Hendrickson

Jan 20, 2017, 1:15:52 PM1/20/17
to Hopkinton ebills, Michael Connolly, Mary Shirley, Liz Sher
If you have already paid your February taxes, please disregard this email.

You have four options for paying your tax bill.

If you are sending a personal check along with the remittance slip, mail to our lockbox:
Town of Hopkinton Taxes
PO BOX 804
Reading, MA  01867-0406

If you are paying at our website, go to www.hopkintonma.gov/epay
Please note that you will receive confirmation that your taxes are paid. Unibank charges .25 cents if you pay with your checking account. However, if you use a credit card (high fees) or debit card, please look at the fees that are charged before continuing.

If you are using online bill paying through your own bank, always include your PARCEL ID on the memo line.  Do not wait to pay on the due date because you must allow 5-7 days for us to receive the physical check in our office. Have the bank mail the check to:
Treasurer's Office
18 Main Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748

You can pay at the Treasurer/Collector's counter during office hours, or drop an envelope containing your check and remittance slip in our overnight box that is located to the right of the front steps of the Town Hall.

Thank you!

If you no longer want to receive this email, please reply only to dia...@hopkintonma.gov.
Treasurer's Office
Mon., Wed., Thurs:  8-4:30
Tuesday: 8-7
Friday: 8-2

Phone: 508-497-9715
Fax:  508-497-9786

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

Follow and Subscribe
Visit us online at www.hopkintonma.gov.