Re: Non-Renew on Car Registration

Diane Hendrickson

Mar 30, 2022, 3:57:36 PM3/30/22
to Scott Fraser, Hopkinton Ebills, Treasurer Collector
Hi,
I looked quickly under your last name and I didn't see an old excise tax bill.
If you call the deputy collector and give them your plate information, they can check to see what might be holding you up at the registry.
Kelley & Ryan 508-473-9660
Take care,
Diane

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 3:52 PM Scott Fraser <scf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

Our car has a non-renew on the MA registration.Can you tell me if this was generated from excise tax? If so, how can we have this remove?

Thanks,

Scott and Kathy Fraser

--
Diane Hendrickson
Treasurer's Office

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

Visit us online at www.hopkintonma.gov.