FY2022 - 3RD QUARTER REAL ESTATE TAXES ARE DUE TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST

Diane Hendrickson

Jan 18, 2022, 11:13:15 AM1/18/22
to Hopkinton ebills, Treasurer Collector
***PLEASE DISREGARD THIS EMAIL IF THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO YOU****
- If you have ALREADY paid your Real Estate Taxes
- If your taxes are paid by your mortgage company
To email a question, please email trea...@hopkintonma.gov

FY2022 - 3RD QUARTER REAL ESTATE TAXES ARE DUE TUESDAY. FEBRUARY 1ST

IF YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM HOPKINTON BILL REMINDERS

- Please send an email to ebills+un...@hopkintonma.gov from the email you want removed.

Here are the options available for paying your tax bill:

MAILING: send a personal check along with the remittance slip to our lockbox:

Town of Hopkinton Taxes

PO BOX 804

Reading, MA  01867-0406

*If you do not have the original remit copy, please send your check with a note of the address/parcel Id to 18 MAIN STREET , HOPKINTON

ONLINE: pay on our website by going to www.hopkintonma.gov

Click “Pay My Bill” > “Real Estate” > search using only ONE of the following: Bill number, Address OR Last Name

**Please note that you will receive confirmation that your taxes are paid. This service is now FREE if you use your checking account. However, if you use a credit card (high fees) or debit card, please look at the fees that are charged before continuing.

PERSONAL BILL PAY: *please note this is the least reliable option for paying your taxes.* If you are using an online bill paying through your own bank, always include your PARCEL ID on the memo line. Do not wait to pay on the due date because you must allow 5-7 business days for us to receive the physical check in our office. Have the bank mail the check to:

Treasurer's Office

18 Main Street

Hopkinton, MA 01748

PAY IN PERSON OR DROP OFF:  Our office is open to the public and payment can be made at the counter.  We are also still accepting payments at Town Hall through one of two drop boxes. There is a slot to the right of the front door with envelopes available and also one down the ramp to the left of the rear door. If you would like a paid stamped receipt please include a self addressed stamped envelope and we will return a receipt to you.

Office hours:  M, W, Th 8:00-4:30  Tues 8:00-7:00  Fri 8:00-6:00

If you have any questions please email us at trea...@hopkintonma.gov

Thank you!

Treasurer's Office
18 Main Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

Visit us online at www.hopkintonma.gov.