REMINDER - REAL ESTATE TAXES DUE 11/1/2018

Diane Hendrickson

Oct 31, 2018, 4:31:03 PM10/31/18
to Hopkinton ebills
SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE

***PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL****

2ND QUARTER REAL ESTATE TAXES ARE DUE NOVEMBER 1ST

WE HAVE MOVED BACK TO 18 MAIN STREET, HOPKINTON

If you have already paid your NOVEMBER taxes OR your taxes are paid by your mortgage company please disregard this email.

IF YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS EMAIL, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK AND CLICK LEAVE GROUP.

https://groups.google.com/a/hopkintonma.gov/forum/#!forum/ebills/join

Here are the options available for paying your tax bill:

ONLINE: pay on our website by going to www.hopkintonma.gov> “Pay My Bill” > “Real Estate” > search using only ONE of the following: Bill number, Address or Last Name

link to website:

https://hopkinton.munisselfservice.com/citizens/RealEstate/Default.aspx?mode=new

**Please note that you will receive confirmation that your taxes are paid. This service is now FREE if you use your checking account. However, if you use a credit card (high fees) or debit card, please look at the fees that are charged before continuing.

PAY IN PERSON: You can pay at our office - 18 MAIN STREET in Hopkinton during office hours.  Mon, Wed, Thurs 8:00-4:30  Tuesday 8:00-7:00 and Friday 8:00-2:00. or leave your check and remittance slip in an envelope in our drop off box located to the right of the front door.

Thank you!

The Treasurer/Collectors Office

--

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

Visit us online at www.hopkintonma.gov.