REMINDER - RE TAXES DUE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2016

Diane Hendrickson

Oct 21, 2016, 9:05:49 AM10/21/16
to Hopkinton ebills, Michael Connolly, Stuart Carter
If you have already paid your November taxes, please disregard this email.

You have three options for paying your tax bill.

If you are sending a personal check along with the remittance slip, mail to our lockbox:
Town of Hopkinton Taxes
PO BOX 804
Reading, MA  01867-0406

If you are paying at our website, go to www.hopkintonma.gov/epay
Please note that you will receive confirmation that your taxes are paid. Unibank charges 25 cents if you pay with you checking account. However, if you use a credit or debit card, please look at the high fees that are charged before continuing.

If you are using online bill paying through your bank, always include your PARCEL ID on the memo line.  Do not wait to pay on the due date because you must allow 5-7 days for us to receive the physical check in our office. Have the bank mail the check to:
Treasurer's Office
18 Main Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748

--
Treasurer's Office

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

Follow and Subscribe
Visit us online at www.hopkintonma.gov.