REMINDER: REAL ESTATE TAXES DUE 11/1/2019

Stephanie Clifton

Oct 17, 2019, 10:04:58 AM10/17/19
to Hopkinton ebills
***PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL****
To email a question, see email address below, responding to this email will reply to all!

2ND QUARTER REAL ESTATE TAXES ARE DUE FRIDAY NOVEMBER 1ST

If you have already paid your NOVEMBER taxes OR your taxes are paid by your mortgage company please disregard this email.

IF YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS EMAIL, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK AND CLICK LEAVE GROUP.

https://groups.google.com/a/hopkintonma.gov/forum/#!forum/ebills/join

Here are the options available for paying your tax bill:

MAILING: send a personal check along with the remittance slip to our lockbox:

Town of Hopkinton Taxes

PO BOX 804

Reading, MA  01867-0406

ONLINE: pay on our website (instructions attached) by going to www.hopkintonma.gov

Click “Pay My Bill” > “Real Estate” > search using only ONE of the following: Bill number, Address OR Last Name

**Please note that you will receive confirmation that your taxes are paid. This service is now FREE if you use your checking account. However, if you use a credit card (high fees) or debit card, please look at the fees that are charged before continuing.

PERSONAL BILL PAY: *please note this is the least reliable option for paying your taxes.* If you are using online bill paying through your own bank, always include your PARCEL ID on the memo line. Do not wait to pay on the due date because you must allow 5-7 days for us to receive the physical check in our office. If not received by Nov 1, interest will accrue. Have the bank mail the check to:

Treasurer's Office

18 Main Street

Hopkinton, MA 01748

PAY IN PERSON: You can pay at our office - 18 Main Street in Hopkinton, during office hours.  Mon, Wed, Thurs 8:00-4:30  Tuesday 8:00-7:00 and Friday 8:00-2:00. OR leave your check and remittance slip in an envelope in our drop off box located to the right of the front door.

If you have any questions please email us at trea...@hopkintonma.gov

Thank you!

The Treasurer/Collectors Office

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

Visit us online at www.hopkintonma.gov.
Paying RE Tax Online.pdf

Stephanie Clifton

Oct 21, 2019, 9:02:07 AM10/21/19
to Michael, Hopkinton ebills, trea...@hopkintonma.gov
Our IT team was able to remove your email.

Thank you,

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 11:20 AM Michael <mi...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
Please remove me from your e-bill system as I am no longer a resident of Hopkinton… I cannot unsubscribe by the directions  on this e-bill and only can subscribe again.

Regards,
Michael LeVangie
Formerly of :
1 Tiffany Trail