Enquiry of standardization workshop participation

任艾佳

May 21, 2020, 3:52:00 AM5/21/20
to stan...@homomorphicencryption.org
Dear officer,

I am a product manager from Clustar, and we would like to apply for membership of the Homomorphic Encryption Standardization workshop.
Clustar has a business line that is highly related to homomorphic encryption. We are looking forward to working together with other teams to understand, standardize, and facilitate the development of homomorphic encryption in both academia and industry.

Could you please provide us with more information about how to become a participant? Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Elsa

Zhig

May 21, 2020, 3:58:15 AM5/21/20
to 任艾佳, standards
You could attend workshop first. The website also provide some information.

Zhigang Chen

From: 任艾佳 <elsa...@clustar.ai>
Date: Thu,May 21,2020 3:52 PM
To: stan...@homomorphicencryption.org <stan...@HomomorphicEncryption.org>