Announcement of the 6th HES in Seoul - March 23-24, 2023

Homomorphic Encryption

Dec 15, 2022, 11:59:37 AM12/15/22
to Homomorphic Encryption, jhc...@snu.ac.kr, jihoo...@samsung.com
Dear colleagues,

We are organizing the 6th Homomorphic Encryption Standards (HES) meeting in Seoul, March 23-24, 2023. This will be the first time that the meeting takes place in an Asian venue, with a clear target to strengthen the engagement with standardization bodies and raise awareness among end-users and potential adopters of homomorphic encryption.

We wanted to get your feedback and request valuable participation. We will keep the format of HES Geneva focused on the following agendas:
  • DeepDive for Tech, Experience for Compliers/APIs, and Product Booth/Demo
  • Standard/Libraries update with HEBench Results
  • Success Stories on HE applications
  • Regulation session: GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA
  • Community building (several working groups)

Please note that the workshop will take place in-person. If you would like to contribute to, or suggest, other topics in the agenda, please, let us know.

Thanks in advance. We are looking forward to seeing you in Seoul.

Best regards,
Jung Hee and Jihoon
The organizing chair of the 6th HES