IETF Side-Meeting

Homomorphic Encryption

Mar 25, 2020, 8:29:05 PM3/25/20
to Homomorphic Encryption Standards Community, Homomorphic Encryption Announcements
Dear Community Members:

We would like to introduce the work of the Homomorphic Encryption Standardization consortium [1] to the IETF and IRTF community, and solicit feedback about the next steps to standardize this encryption technology. This was originally intended as an IETF-107 side meeting, instead we will hold it as a virtual meeting the week after IETF-107.

Date/time: Tue March 31, 10:00-11:00 PST, 13:00-14:00 EST, 17:00-18:00 UTC, 20:00-21:00 IL.

Meeting link: https://intuit.zoom.us/j/555682817

We do not have an IETF-hosted mailing list yet, for discussion pre- and post-meeting, please join the homomorphicencryption.org Standards mailing list at [2].

Thanks,
        Kurt, Kim and Yaron

[1] https://homomorphicencryption.org/

[2] https://groups.google.com/a/homomorphicencryption.org/forum/#!forum/standards