Introduction Lecture about H.E.

Giorgio Zoppi

Mar 26, 2020, 3:22:02 AM3/26/20
to Homomorphic Encryption Standards Community
Dear all,
i would like some pointers / video about learning Homomorphic Encryption
Best Regards,
Giorgio

Keyvis Damptey

Mar 26, 2020, 9:51:19 AM3/26/20
to Giorgio Zoppi, Homomorphic Encryption Standards Community
I would too. I know a little about standard encryption and am looking into what tools are available for H.E.

bmc...@g.clemson.edu

Mar 26, 2020, 10:04:21 AM3/26/20
to Keyvis Damptey, Giorgio Zoppi, Homomorphic Encryption Standards Community

Hi Giorgio and Keyvis,

One recent set of lectures are those from Microsoft’s Private AI Bootcamp in December 2019:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/event/private-ai-bootcamp/#!videos

Best,

Ben

Benjamin Case | Clemson University

Mathematics PhD Candidate

Website | LinkedIn

Peizhao Hu

Mar 26, 2020, 10:09:42 AM3/26/20
to Keyvis Damptey, Giorgio Zoppi, Homomorphic Encryption Standards Community
Not sure what exactly you are looking for, but all HE libraries (https://homomorphicencryption.org/introduction/) have good “quick start” examples.

YouTube has a lot of good intro videos about HE, such as

Including videos from the MSR bootcamp.

Or these

Regards,

Peizhao Hu

Homomorphic Encryption

Mar 26, 2020, 10:12:22 AM3/26/20
to bmc...@g.clemson.edu, Keyvis Damptey, Giorgio Zoppi, Homomorphic Encryption Standards Community
Hi everyone:

We appreciate the discussion, but this email list has a broad distribution.  We'd prefer to keep it focused for standards discussion to avoid the perception of spamming each other.

There is an announcements mailing list on the HomomorphicEncryption.org website that can be used for more general discussions.

Many thanks.