TechNet Cyber 2021 Attendees List

Lauren Cornish

Oct 11, 2021, 12:03:38 PM10/11/21

This is an outstanding offer for TechNet Cyber 2021 Exhibitors!

I am writing to check if you would be interested in acquiring the list of attendees for your marketing and sales initiatives.

This is an opportunity to acquire a list of 15,212 attendee’s information details for a robust marketing campaign which will eventually help you convert the compiled leads into phenomenal sales deals.

You will receive the file for permanent usage where you can use this list for multiple campaigns and cold calling. Please find below mentioned data fields for your review.

List Contains: Name, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Physical Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Web Address, Employee Size, Revenue Size and Industry.

Please revert with your interest to get you connected with our Business Development Manager, who will send out the counts and pricing for your review. Thanks!

Regards,
Lauren Cornish

Marketing and Communications

                                         To opt out, please answer with Remove in the Subject Line.