A Fresh BGV Module for the SEAL Library

Zico H

Mar 3, 2021, 2:17:54 AM3/3/21
to Homomorphic Crypto Library Discussions, 鸿程, juho...@alibaba-inc.com, wyc2...@alibaba-inc.com
Dear Homomorphic Crypto Community,

We are happy to announce an open-sourced BGV module developed on Microsoft's SEAL library,  contributed by Alibaba Gemini Lab. In the current form, it provides some exciting features:

  • 50% faster than SEAL-BFV in ciphertext multiplication operations,

  • Similar performances in other BFV operations such as re-linearization,

  • Full compatibility with the original SEAL library,

The library can be accessed from here.

We work actively in maintaining the library. Please do not hesitate to raise issues in the repository, or directly contact us, if you have any question or suggestion.

Regards,

Alibaba Gemini Lab, Alibaba Group

Bastiaan Quast

Dec 13, 2022, 9:41:02 AM12/13/22
to Homomorphic Crypto Library Discussions, zhico...@gmail.com, 鸿程, juho...@alibaba-inc.com, wyc2...@alibaba-inc.com
Any plans to release this? even tagging a commit as a release on GitHub?