CHANGE - Standard Meeting Save-the-Date - *August 17* - Bay Area CA (After Usenix Sec, Before Crypto)

14 vues

Homomorphic Encryption

non lue,
8 févr. 2019, 18:12:1908/02/2019
à Homomorphic Encryption
Hi Everyone:

We need to change the Save-the-Date for the next standards meeting.  (The old date conflicted with EuroCrypt and we received a large number of requests to choose a different date.)

We're going to have the next standards meeting on August 17 in the Bay Area of California, notionally Santa Clara or San Jose, to be located near Usenix Security which ends on Aug. 16.

Note that Crypto starts on Aug. 18.  For those of you attending Crypto, there are direct flights from SFO to SBA on 8/17 that leave at 8:50pm and 10:35pm and a direct morning flight on 8/18 that arrives at 8:56am.

We'll send out more info as we develop firmer plans.  Thanks to all of you who provided feedback and suggestion to us on the date.

Kind regards,

Kurt
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur