WAHC Announcement - Los Angeles - Nov., 2022

Homomorphic Encryption

May 16, 2022, 11:33:17 PM5/16/22
to Homomorphic Encryption, anamaria...@ntnu.no, bre...@luis.uni-hannover.de, Rohloff, Kurt
We are happy to share that our community's primary dedicated research workshop, WAHC, was accepted again as a CCS-affiliated workshop, now located in Los Angeles.

We have not been assigned a workshop date yet, but we expect the workshop will be on either Nov. 7th or Nov. 11th, 2022.  We currently plan on having the workshop in person.  We may have a hybrid virtual workshop if there are lingering pandemic restrictions or other issues.

We have set our tentative submission deadline for Jun. 24, 2022

Our workshop website is here.  We will update submission information on the workshop website as we get closer to the submission deadline.  We will accept for review both full papers (12 pages) and brief demo papers (6 pages.)  The workshop proceedings will be published as a part of the ACM CCS 2022 proceedings.

Submissions must be single PDF files, in double-column ACM format (the sigconf template from https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template, with a simpler version at https://github.com/acmccs/format), including references and appendices.  Submissions will be through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=wahc22

More information is published on the workshop website (http://homomorphicencryption.org/workshops/wahc22/).

Registration for the workshop is through the CCS website (https://www.sigsac.org/ccs/CCS2022).

Kindly email if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Ana, Michael and Kurt

coen smith

Dec 5, 2022, 3:09:11 AM12/5/22
to Homomorphic Crypto Library Discussions, con...@homomorphicencryption.org, anamaria...@ntnu.no, bre...@luis.uni-hannover.de, Kurt Rohloff
8(to)7 Versus & Homomorphic encryption The advantage of the NaVeOl Cript algorithm is its unparalleled speed, incomparably faster than homomorphic encoding, and simultaneously higher encryption complexity. https://eighttoseven.com/8to7/