Welcome to Library Discussions

Kim Laine

Nov 27, 2018, 1:49:01 PM11/27/18
to Homomorphic Crypto Library Discussions, poly...@njit.edu, Kim Laine

Dear HE.org community,

Welcome to the Library Discussions mailing list. The main goal of this list is to provide a space where library developers and other implementation experts can discuss topics related to the usability of FHE implementations. At this point, our main contribution to the standard should be to develop a first version of a standard API.

We have shared an editable version of the current API document draft at https://docs.google.com/document/d/14QLU3LQY4vrdAOLDaFwcbaIwxYtwr7AvjuC5eB38KGY/edit?usp=sharing. Please edit directly or add comments to the document if you prefer.

Code samples, including header files and example implementations of the standard API, are and will be available at the git repository https://github.com/HomomorphicEncryption/API_Standard. The doc/ directory also contains the slides from the API discussion at the Toronto workshop in October. We are also planning to upload the notes from the API discussion within two weeks.

We are looking forward to future FHE usability discussions in this mailing list.

Best,

Kim and Yuriy

Kyoohyung Han

Dec 2, 2018, 9:12:43 PM12/2/18
to Homomorphic Crypto Library Discussions, poly...@njit.edu, kim....@microsoft.com
Hi Kim and Yuriy,

I try to access to the API document draft in google doc, but I need a permission for that.

Should I request for the access separately? (I think "pull request" can be used in case of github).

Best,
Kyoohyung (Kay)

2018년 11월 28일 수요일 오전 3시 49분 1초 UTC+9, Kim Laine 님의 말:

Kurt Rohloff

Dec 2, 2018, 9:15:51 PM12/2/18
to Kyoohyung Han, libr...@homomorphicencryption.org, Yuriy S. Polyakov, Kim Laine
Hi:

Thanks for letting us know.  It looks like we had set permissions on the document incorrectly.  Now anyone can leave comments for the file.

My apologies,

Kurt

Kurt Rohloff, PhD
CTO and Co-Founder