Idea

James Wilson

Mar 15, 2022, 2:03:36 PM3/15/22
to gover...@homomorphicencryption.org
Hi,

Please forward this email to Kurt Rohloff.

Thanks!

-----

I listened to your 'Real Relationships Real Revenue' Podcast Interview with Mo Bunnelll and I enjoyed it a lot.

Anyway, I'm head of growth at Oscar Hamilton, the largest podcasting agency and I have an idea for a collaboration. For the past 5 years, we’ve been helping podcasters with audio production, editing, writing show-notes, etc.

Because of all the people we've worked with, we have a massive network of great shows who are constantly looking for great guests. We are currently expanding our core services, where we book and schedule awesome people like you on top podcasts.

Does a service like this sound something that you would be interested in? If so, let me know if I can send more info.

Stay safe during these uncertain times,

James Wilson

James Wilson

Mar 19, 2022, 2:04:02 PM3/19/22
to gover...@homomorphicencryption.org
Hi,
I hope you are well. I reached out a while back about booking you on top podcasts.
Are you interested? If so, let me know if I can send more info over.

James

James Wilson

James Wilson

Mar 24, 2022, 2:04:13 PM3/24/22
to gover...@homomorphicencryption.org
Hi again,
A while back I emailed about the potential idea of working together on podcast bookings. We've seen that investing just 30-minutes or so a week to do these interviews, it can lead to massive ROI.

Let me know your openings so we can jump on a quick call!
James Wilson

James Wilson

[...]

  ‌‌

James Wilson

Mar 29, 2022, 2:04:24 PM3/29/22
to gover...@homomorphicencryption.org
Hi again,
Circling back with last follow-up email..
Are you still interested in podcasting, and especially reaching top shows?

James

James Wilson