WAHC Workshop - Tomorrow - Registration -14h UTC – 17h35 UTC (9:00am - 12:35pm US Eastern)

Homomorphic Encryption

Dec 14, 2020, 9:21:38 AM12/14/20
to Homomorphic Encryption, bre...@luis.uni-hannover.de, tanc...@google.com, kroh...@dualitytech.com
Hello:

As a reminder, our community's primary academic workshop dedicated to applied homomorphic encryption (WAHC) will be held TOMORROW Dec. 15, 2020 virtually on WebEx. ( https://homomorphicencryption.org/workshops/wahc20/  ).

Attendance is free this year, but you need to register to attend:

The agenda and list of accepted papers is below.  We have a great line-up from some of the leading thinkers and builders in our program.

Agenda:
Tuesday December 15, 2020
14h UTC – 17h35 UTC (9:00am - 12:35pm US Eastern)
  • 14h00 UTC: Welcome
  • 14h05-14h30 UTC: Tabitha Ogilvie, Rachel Player and Joe Rowell. Improved privacy-preserving training using fixed-Hessian minimisation.
  • 14h35-15h00 UTC: Eric Crockett. A Low-Depth Homomorphic Circuit for Logistic Regression Model Training.
  • 15h05-15h30 UTC: Jan Pennekamp, Patrick Sapel, Ina Berenice Fink, Simon Wagner, Sebastian Reuter, Christian Hopmann, Klaus Wehrle and Martin Henze. Revisiting the Privacy Needs of Real-World Applicable Company Benchmarking.
  • 15h35-16h00 UTC: Cheng Chen, Nicholas Genise, Daniele Micciancio, Yuriy Polyakov and Kurt Rohloff. Implementing Token-Based Obfuscation under (Ring) LWE.
  • 16h05-16h45 UTC (demo): Ilaria Chillotti, Marc Joye, Damien Ligier, Jean-Baptiste Orfila and Samuel Tap. CONCRETE: Concrete Operates oN Ciphertexts Rapidly by Extending TfhE.
  • 16h50-17h35 UTC (demo): Christian Mouchet, Jean-Philippe Bossuat, Juan Troncoso-Pastoriza and Jean-Pierre Hubaux. Lattigo: a Multiparty Homomorphic Encryption Library in Go.field.
We're all looking forward to seeing you online at the workshop!

Many thanks to Michael and Tancrède for organizing this year in spite of COVID.

Many thanks also to our Program Committee members for their careful deliberations and all members of our community who took the time to contribute papers on their work maturing FHE in real-world applications.

Thank you,
WAHC co-chairs