PALISADE Library

Oct 13, 2020, 2:58:59 PM10/13/20
to PALISADE Library, krohloff, ypolyakov, dcou...@njit.edu
Hi Everyone:

On Friday Oct. 30 at 11am US Eastern Time (8am Pacific), we will host our next monthly webinar on Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE) and the PALISADE open-source software library for homomorphic encryption.

The next event continues a series of webinars focused on using PALISADE for application projects.  We entitle these webinars "Homomorphic Encryption for PALISADE Users: Tutorial with Applications".

Registration details are as follows:
This PALISADE library webinar will include the talks by Yuriy Polyakov and David Cousins, PALISADE co-founders and project leads. The goal of the Oct. 30th webinar is to introduce homomorphic encryption application concepts and encrypted computing based on approximate number arithmetic. The expected audience is anyone interested in lattice-based crypto, homomorphic encryption and/or its applications, with a focus on application developers, engineers, researchers and students.

The webinar is intended to be interactive with Q&A and discussion.  We intend for this webinar series to be monthly, with future webinars episodes on the theory behind lattice crypto and FHE, deep-dives on the use of PALISADE for real-world applications, software engineering for cryptography, and more.

The webinar will be recorded and later hosted on the PALISADE project website (https://palisade-crypto.org/), along with webinar slides.

You can also register for the PALISADE open source library's announcements Google Group here:
https://groups.google.com/a/palisade-crypto.org/d/forum/announcements

Thank you,

Team PALISADE

--
The PALISADE open-source homomorphic encryption library
Web: palisade-crypto.org