WAHC - Workshop on Applied Homomorphic Cryptography - London Nov. 11

Homomorphic Encryption

Oct 24, 2019, 10:09:56 AM10/24/19
to Homomorphic Encryption, Rohloff, Kurt, tanc...@google.com, bre...@luis.uni-hannover.de
Hello:

As a reminder, one of our community's primary academic workshop dedicated to applied homomorphic encryption (WAHC) will be held on Nov. 11, 2019 in London, UK (http://homomorphicencryption.org/workshops/wahc19/).

WAHC is a CCS workshop this year, at the Hilton Metropole, London, UK.  Registration is through CCS: https://www.sigsac.org/ccs/CCS2019/

The list of accepted papers, accepted demos and invited speaker is below.

We're looking forward to seeing you in London!

Thanks,
WAHC co-chairs,
-Michael, Kurt, and Tancrède.

ACCEPTED PAPERS
  • On the feasibility and impact of standardising sparse-secret LWE parameter sets for homomorphic encryption. Benjamin R. Curtis, Rachel Player.
  • Linear-Regression on Packed Encrypted Data in the Two-Server Model. Adi Akavia, Hayim Shaul, Mor Weiss, Zohar Yakhini.
  • Revisiting the Hybrid attack on sparse secret LWE and Application to HE parameters. Yongha Son, Jung Hee Cheon.
  • RAMPARTS: A Programmer-Friendly System for Building Homomorphic Encryption Applications. David Archer, José Manuel Calderón Trilla, Jason Dagit, Alex Malozemoff, Yuriy Polyakov, Kurt Rohloff, Gerard Ryan.
  • nGraph-HE2: A High-Throughput Framework for Neural Network Inference on Encrypted Data. Fabian Boemer, Anamaria Costache, Rosario Cammarota, Casimir Wierzynski.
  • Zaphod: Efficiently Combing LSSS and Garbled Circuits in SCALE. Abdelrahaman Aly, Emmanuela Orsini, Dragos Rotaru, Nigel Smart, Tim Wood.
ACCEPTED DEMO
  • SHEEP: a Homomorphic Encryption Evaluation Platform. Nick Barlow, Tomas Lazauskas, Oliver Strickson, Adria Gascon.
INVITED TALK:
ADVANCED CRYPTOGRAPHY ON THE WAY TO PRACTICE
Mariana Raykova
Abstract: This talk will overview recent developments in several areas of advanced cryptography such as secure multiparty computation, zero knowledge, differential privacy. We will focus on system implementations using these techniques and the efficiency they offer. We will try to give a perspective of how the practical efficiency of such tools has evolved over time and the major hurdles that are the focus of future work.

Ilia Iliashenko

Nov 25, 2019, 9:13:43 AM11/25/19
to Homomorphic Encryption, Rohloff, Kurt, tanc...@google.com, bre...@luis.uni-hannover.de
Dear organizers,

thank you very much for organizing WAHC.
Could you please send me an attendance confirmation, which can be just a response to this message saying that “Yes, Ilia Iliashenko from KU Leuven attended Workshop on Applied Homomorphic Cryptography on Nov 11 in London.”

Best regards,
Ilia Iliashenko