Soliciting HomomorphicEncryption.org Governance Discussion

Homomorphic Encryption

Sep 17, 2019, 6:41:31 PM9/17/19
to Homomorphic Encryption
Hello everyone:

To follow up on the earlier "notes" email regarding the last HomomorphicEncryption.org standards meeting, we would like to solicit discussion on governance of our standards community.

To begin, Yaron drafted a governance document for us that he presented at the standards meeting.  We would like to invite community comments on this draft, which can be found here:

(Earlier in the day we had the "public" permissions set incorrectly on this list.  We've corrected this oversight - apologies for the inconvenience this caused anyone.)

Please sign up to get updates and further information on activities in the community.  You do NOT need a Google email account to use the group, but you DO need to register your email address with Google to participate in the forums.

We suggest that we give a week for community members to register on the governance mailing list before we commence discussion on the mailing list in earnest.

Thank you for your participation.