PALISADE Library Webinar - Genomic Applications - Friday Apr. 30th, 11am

PALISADE Library

Apr 15, 2021, 4:10:05 PM4/15/21
to PALISADE Library
On Friday April 30th at 11am US Eastern Time (8am Pacific), we plan on offering the next in our series of webinars on Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE) applications using the PALISADE open-source software library for homomorphic encryption.

Registration details are as follows:
This talk by Alexander Gusev, associate professor at Harvard Medical School, and Yuriy Polyakov, PALISADE co-founder and project lead, inaugurates our new miniseries “Homomorphic Encryption Applications using PALISADE”.

The talk introduces the application of homomorphic encryption for privacy-preserving genomic analysis. In this talk we discuss the application of PALISADE for GWAS workloads used in practice.

The intended audience is anyone interested in lattice-based crypto, homomorphic encryption and/or its applications, with a focus on application developers, engineers, researchers and students. The webinar includes interactive Q&A and discussion.

The webinar is intended to be interactive with Q&A and discussion.  The webinar will be recorded and later hosted on the PALISADE website (https://palisade-crypto.org/).

You can also register for the PALISADE open source library’s announcements Google Group here: https://groups.google.com/a/palisade-crypto.org/d/forum/announcements

Thank you,

Team PALISADE

--
The PALISADE open-source homomorphic encryption library
Web: palisade-crypto.org