Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Homomorphic Encryption

não lida,
10 de nov. de 2019, 10:22:4210/11/2019
para Rohloff, Kurt, tanc...@google.com, bre...@luis.uni-hannover.de
Hello:

As a reminder, our community's primary academic workshop dedicated to applied homomorphic encryption (WAHC) will be held TOMORROW Nov. 11, 2019 in London, UK (http://homomorphicencryption.org/workshops/wahc19/).

WAHC is a CCS workshop this year, at the Hilton Metropole, London, UK.  Registration is through CCS: https://www.sigsac.org/ccs/CCS2019/

The agenda and list of accepted papers is below.

We're all looking forward to seeing you in London!

Thanks,
WAHC co-chairs,
-Michael, Kurt, and Tancrède.

AGENDA
07:30-09:00: Registration & Breakfast

09:00-09:05: Welcome

Session 1: Standardization of Homomorphic Encryption
09:05-09:35: On the Feasibility and Impact of Standardising Sparse-secret LWE Parameter Sets for Homomorphic Encryption.
09:35-10:05: Revisiting the Hybrid Attack on Sparse Secret LWE and Application to HE Parameters.

10:05-10:45: Coffee Break

Invited Talk:
10:45-11:45: Advanced Cryptography on the Way to Practice
11:45-12:00: Update on the Homomorphic Encryption Standardization effort

12:00-14:00: Lunch break

Session 2: Multiparty Computation
14:00-14:30: Linear-Regression on Packed Encrypted Data in the Two-Server Model.
14:30-15:00: Zaphod: Efficiently Combining LSSS and Garbled Circuits in SCALE.

15:00-15:45: Coffee Break

Session 3: Applications of Homomorphic Encryption
15:45-16:15: nGraph-HE2: A High-Throughput Framework for Neural Network Inference on Encrypted Data.
16:15-16:45: Ramparts: A Programmer-Friendly System for Building Homomorphic Encryption Applications.

Session 4: Demo
16:45-17:15: SHEEP: a Homomorphic Encryption Evaluation Platform.

ACCEPTED PAPERS
  • On the feasibility and impact of standardising sparse-secret LWE parameter sets for homomorphic encryption. Benjamin R. Curtis, Rachel Player.
  • Linear-Regression on Packed Encrypted Data in the Two-Server Model. Adi Akavia, Hayim Shaul, Mor Weiss, Zohar Yakhini.
  • Revisiting the Hybrid attack on sparse secret LWE and Application to HE parameters. Yongha Son, Jung Hee Cheon.
  • RAMPARTS: A Programmer-Friendly System for Building Homomorphic Encryption Applications. David Archer, José Manuel Calderón Trilla, Jason Dagit, Alex Malozemoff, Yuriy Polyakov, Kurt Rohloff, Gerard Ryan.
  • nGraph-HE2: A High-Throughput Framework for Neural Network Inference on Encrypted Data. Fabian Boemer, Anamaria Costache, Rosario Cammarota, Casimir Wierzynski.
  • Zaphod: Efficiently Combing LSSS and Garbled Circuits in SCALE. Abdelrahaman Aly, Emmanuela Orsini, Dragos Rotaru, Nigel Smart, Tim Wood.
ACCEPTED DEMO
  • SHEEP: a Homomorphic Encryption Evaluation Platform. Nick Barlow, Tomas Lazauskas, Oliver Strickson, Adria Gascon.
INVITED TALK:
ADVANCED CRYPTOGRAPHY ON THE WAY TO PRACTICE
Mariana Raykova
Abstract: This talk will overview recent developments in several areas of advanced cryptography such as secure multiparty computation, zero knowledge, differential privacy. We will focus on system implementations using these techniques and the efficiency they offer. We will try to give a perspective of how the practical efficiency of such tools has evolved over time and the major hurdles that are the focus of future work.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem