PALISADE Library Webinar - Friday Mar. 26th, 11am

PALISADE Library

Mar 12, 2021, 11:49:10 PM3/12/21
to PALISADE Library
On Friday March 26 at 11am US Eastern Time (8am Pacific), we plan on offering the next in our series of webinars on Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE) and the PALISADE open-source software library for homomorphic encryption.

Registration details are as follows:
This talk by Yuriy Polyakov, PALISADE co-founder and project lead, is the sixth part of the miniseries “Homomorphic Encryption for PALISADE Users: Tutorial with Applications”.

The talk introduces homomorphic encryption over real numbers using the Cheon-Kim-Kim-Song (CKKS) approximate homomorphic encryption scheme. In this talk we discuss its implementation in PALISADE from the perspective of an application developer and illustrate applications written using the CKKS implementation in PALISADE.

The intended audience is anyone interested in lattice-based crypto, homomorphic encryption and/or its applications, with a focus on application developers, engineers, researchers and students. The webinar includes interactive Q&A and discussion.

The webinar is intended to be interactive with Q&A and discussion.  The webinar will be recorded and later hosted on the PALISADE website (https://palisade-crypto.org/).

You can also register for the PALISADE open source library’s announcements Google Group here: https://groups.google.com/a/palisade-crypto.org/d/forum/announcements

Thank you,

Team PALISADE

--
The PALISADE open-source homomorphic encryption library
Web: palisade-crypto.org