Seeking new deputies in the Heraldic College!

Brigantia Principal Herald

May 1, 2024, 11:20:32 PMMay 1
to Mailing List for the East Kingdom College of Heralds
A merry May to you all, and Happy New Anno Societatus! (with apologies to our Latin scholars)

We have several deputy positions open or turning over, and we are looking for folks to apply. Sure, it's work, but you will not find a better group of folks to spend some time with, if I do say so myself. The machinery of the College is humming along well, and we would very much like to keep it that way. Rotating in new volunteers on a regular basis is an impotant part of keeping that whole dynamic healthy and low-stress. Please help out your fellow heralds, if you can! And if you can't, maybe tell some friends who might be interested...

We would like to thank Violet Hughes, Esterke bas Simcha, Sláine báen Roán FitzRobert, and Alys Mackyntoich, who have been serving in these positions.

Details about the positions can be found on the herald.eastkingdom.org website under "Brigantia Staff" here: Open Positions

Please email me at  brig...@eastkingdom.org by May 20 indicating your interest in one or more of these open roles, and any supporting information that should be considered.

Positions:

Elmet (Heraldic Education Deputy, reports to Brigantia)

Diademe (Assistant Internal Submissions Deputy, reports to Blue Tyger)

Mural (Society Notifications Deputy, reports to Blue Tyger)

Mosaic (Kingdom Notifications Deputy, reports to Blue Tyger)

Thanks everyone!

Thyra Brigantia and Anéžka Blue Tyger

Brigantia Principal Herald

May 17, 2024, 10:36:33 AMMay 17
to Mailing List for the East Kingdom College of Heralds
A reminder to you all that the application deadline for this round of openings is MONDAY May 20!

And if you are hard at work in your current role, THANK YOU. I know you don't get noticed when things are going smoothly, because that is often the 'reward' for doing a job well. But I am extremely grateful for the incredibly competent group of people who make up this College.

Thanks,
Thyra