East Kingdom decision meeting - June 20, 7:30pm

Anéžka Blue Tyger

Jun 17, 2024, 9:57:02 PMJun 17
to Mailing List for the East Kingdom College of Heralds
Greetings to the Eastern College of Heralds, from Anéžka Blue Tyger!

The next Kingdom-level decision meeting for the East Kingdom will be held via Zoom this Thursday, June 20, starting at 7:30pm US Eastern time (UTC -4). This meeting will consider the items on the East Kingdom internal LoI dated 5/12/2024 (https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=3&loi=8668); all are welcome and encouraged to attend, regardless of kingdom or experience.

As usual, if we have additional time and interest once we're finished with decisions, we can move on to commentary on open letters or other topics of interest to the attendees. If you've got questions, bring them!

Zoom info will be shared on Thursday with a reminder of the meeting time.

In service,
Anéžka Liška z Kolína
Blue Tyger Herald

Anéžka Blue Tyger

Jun 20, 2024, 4:13:22 PMJun 20
to Mailing List for the East Kingdom College of Heralds, Anéžka Blue Tyger
Greetings, all!

This is your reminder that the Kingdom-level decision meeting for the East Kingdom will be held tonight at 7:30pm, US Eastern time (UTC -4). This meeting will consider the items on the East Kingdom internal LoI dated 5/12/2024 (https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=3&loi=8668); all are welcome and encouraged to attend, regardless of kingdom or experience.

As usual, if we have additional time and interest once we're finished with decisions, we can move on to commentary on open letters or other topics of interest to the attendees. If you've got questions, bring them!

I hope to see some of you there!

Zoom info:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84166588813?pwd=4Cjka8gYcm3WSI9r8hafca2faZ77ML.1
Meeting ID:  841 6658 8813