Blue Tyger East Kingdom Decision Meeting - July 17, 7:30pm

1 view

Anéžka Blue Tyger

Jul 13, 2023, 5:32:34 PM7/13/23
to Mailing List for the East Kingdom College of Heralds
Greetings to the Eastern College of Heralds, from Anéžka Blue Tyger!

The next Kingdom-level decision meeting for the East Kingdom will be held via Zoom on Monday July 17th, starting at 7:30pm Eastern. This meeting will consider the items on the East Kingdom internal LoI dated 6/13/2023; all are welcome and encouraged to attend, regardless of kingdom or experience.

As usual, if we have additional time and interest once we're finished with decisions, we can move on to commentary on open letters or other topics of interest to the attendees. If you've got questions, bring them! This will be the last decision meeting before Pennsic, so let's make it count.

Zoom info will be shared on Monday with a reminder of the meeting time.

In service,
Anéžka Liška z Kolína
Blue Tyger Herald

Anéžka Blue Tyger

Jul 17, 2023, 3:59:17 PM7/17/23
to Mailing List for the East Kingdom College of Heralds, Anéžka Blue Tyger

Greetings, all!

This is your reminder that the Kingdom-level decision meeting for the East Kingdom will be held tonight at 7:30pm, US Eastern time (UTC -4). This meeting will consider the items on the East Kingdom internal LoI dated 6/13/2023; all are welcome and encouraged to attend, regardless of kingdom or experience.

As usual, if we have additional time and interest once we're finished with decisions, we can move on to commentary on open letters or other topics of interest to the attendees. If you've got questions, bring them! This will be the last decision meeting before Pennsic, so let's make it count.

I hope to see some of you there!

Zoom info:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89948481129?pwd=d0xtTlozZGUyMUpPNkYyOVBlUVI4UT09
Meeting ID:  899 4848 1129