East Kingdom decision meeting - May 20, 7:30pm

Anéžka Blue Tyger

May 15, 2024, 3:47:10 PMMay 15
to Mailing List for the East Kingdom College of Heralds
Greetings to the Eastern College of Heralds, from Anéžka Blue Tyger!

The next Kingdom-level decision meeting for the East Kingdom will be held via Zoom on Monday, May 20, starting at 7:30pm US Eastern time (UTC -4). This meeting will consider the items on the East Kingdom internal LoI dated 4/13/2024 (https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=3&loi=8595); all are welcome and encouraged to attend, regardless of kingdom or experience.

As usual, if we have additional time and interest once we're finished with decisions, we can move on to commentary on open letters or other topics of interest to the attendees. If you've got questions, bring them!

Zoom info will be shared on Monday with a reminder of the meeting time.

In service to College and Kingdom, I remain,
Anéžka Liška z Kolína
Blue Tyger Herald
she/they

Anéžka Blue Tyger

May 20, 2024, 5:00:30 PMMay 20
to Mailing List for the East Kingdom College of Heralds, Anéžka Blue Tyger
Greetings, all!

This is your reminder that the Kingdom-level decision meeting for the East Kingdom will be held tonight at 7:30pm, US Eastern time (UTC -4). This meeting will consider the items on the East Kingdom internal LoI dated  4/13/2024 (https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=3&loi=8595); all are welcome and encouraged to attend, regardless of kingdom or experience.

I hope to see some of you there!

Meeting ID: 883 6859 4917
Passcode: 258427