Heralds for Rapier Champs

Rowen Stuffer

Nov 5, 2023, 7:18:17 PM11/5/23
to ekhe...@lists.eastkingdom.org

Greetings all, and especially to the voice heralds of the East, those interested in trying voice heraldry, and to those from the performing arts looking to get more experience putting themselves before an audience! Hello, hello! I write to you on behalf of Baroness Marian Kirkpatrick, Troubadour Herald.

Now that Crown Tourney is over and the Kingdom has Heirs, it is time to turn our eyes to the next major event for list heralds, Sovereign’s and Consort’s Rapier Champions, coming this Saturday, Nov. 11, in the Shire of Hartshorn-dale. https://www.eastkingdom.org/event-details/?eid=4131

We are in need of list heralds, both experienced and new. I’m happy to help those new to voice heraldry to get started, and will be teaching what to do and how to do it before the Tourney begins. If there’s enough interest, we can arrange for a Zoom class this week about how list heraldry works, so that those who are new have a little more confidence and time to practice before the Tourney. Rest assured, though, that you’ll have cards to read from and aren’t expected to have everything memorized.

For anyone interested, experienced or not, please reach out to me at 110...@members.eastkingdom.org or message me on Facebook. I look forward to seeing many new and old faces in the lists!

Be well!

  - Rowen Cloteworthy