East Kingdom Decision Meeting - July 15, 7:30pm

Drasma Dragomira

Jul 11, 2024, 9:01:10 PMJul 11
to Mailing List for the East Kingdom College of Heralds
Greetings to all,

The next East Kingdom decision meeting will be held via Zoom Monday, July 15, starting at 7:30pm US Eastern (UTC -4). This meeting will consider the items on the East Kingdom internal LoI dated 6/8/2024 (https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=3&loi=8715). All are welcome to attend, regardless of kingdom or experience.

As usual, if we have additional time and interest once we're finished with decisions, we can move on other topics of interest.

Zoom info will be shared on Monday with all the relevant information.

In service,
Drasma Dragomira
Blue Tyger Herald (interim)

Drasma Dragomira

Jul 15, 2024, 12:20:01 PM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to Mailing List for the East Kingdom College of Heralds, Drasma Dragomira

Greetings all,

This is your reminder that the East Kingdom decision meeting will be held tonight at 7:30pm, US Eastern time (UTC -4). This meeting will consider the items on the East Kingdom internal LoI dated 6/8/2024 (https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=3&loi=8715); all are welcome and encouraged to attend, regardless of kingdom or experience.

As usual, if we have additional time and interest once we're finished with decisions, we can move on to other topics of interest to the attendees.

I hope to see some of you there!

Zoom info:

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83041333189?pwd=gYZDOIOEgN0uRRUu14WhDicXllePJx.1

Meeting ID: 830 4133 3189