HCCC LIO Partner Feedback re: BIL Funding Support: Please Fill Out Quick Survey

Haley Harguth

Jun 23, 2022, 6:56:18 PM6/23/22
to Hood Canal LIO, Hood Canal Shellfish Initiative, Scott Brewer, Alicia Olivas, Heidi Huber, Mike Lisitza, Jennifer Poole
Hi Hood Canal LIO partners,

HCCC is working to determine how we can best support partners to prepare for, pursue, and manage Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) funding opportunities. The Puget Sound Partnership (PSP) is also setting up a new team to support local partners in navigating and managing BIL funding opportunities. If you or your organization/entity anticipates pursuing BIL funding opportunities, please fill out this quick survey to rate your preferences of potential support needs/resources (or suggest your own). This information will be very helpful to inform how HCCC and PSP develop resources and provide support. Thank you for your input!

Please fill out the survey by 11am, Wednesday, June 29th, so I can pass on our preferences to PSP.

Apologies if you get this more than once, and please share with others who may be interested.

Thanks,
Haley

Haley Harguth | Watershed Program Manager

Hood Canal Coordinating Council | HCCC.wa.gov OurHoodCanal.org

17791 Fjord Drive NE, Suite 118, Poulsbo, WA 98370

360-328-4625 | hhar...@hccc.wa.gov

Note: All emails may be subject to public disclosure

Haley Harguth