meeting tomorrow

Richard Eisenberg

Jul 5, 2023, 9:51:44 AM7/5/23
to 'Graham Hutton' via Haskell Foundation Board
Hi all,

We'll have our regularly scheduled board meeting tomorrow. The agenda is linked.

See you in about 26 hours!
Richard

Edward Kmett

Ryan Trinkle

Jul 5, 2023, 5:23:58 PM7/5/23
to bo...@haskell.foundation, Edward Kmett, Richard Eisenberg, 'Graham Hutton' via Haskell Foundation Board
I also won't be able to make this one. Sorry!

Graham Hutton

Jul 6, 2023, 3:47:36 AM7/6/23
to 'Ryan Trinkle' via Haskell Foundation Board, Edward Kmett, Richard Eisenberg
Unfortunately I won’t be able to make today’s meeting either
due to another committment that I can’t rearrange.

Best wishes,

Graham

attachment.

where permitted by law.