Initial notes on GHC workshop

David Christiansen

Jun 22, 2023, 9:46:11 AM6/22/23
to Haskell Foundation Board
Dear Board,

I'm planning to spend a good chunk of today's meeting talking about the GHC Contributor's Workshop. I've been working on a report for posterity, and the initial draft that I've just finished is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QpEmVEBSqzpwXwP6Rew6mgv20XdqWkqQcGPaXyn_TXk/edit?usp=sharing

I don't expect you to read it in the next few hours, but it might be convenient to refer to during our discussion. I'll be writing down your questions in the document so that I can prepare a better version.

See you soon!

David