HEADS UP: Infrastructure maintenance on Saturday, 06 Apr 2024

Shawn Webb

Apr 5, 2024, 12:10:47 PMApr 5
to HardenedBSD Users
Hey all,

We're going to expand power capacity to the server room tomorrow,
Saturday, 06 Apr 2024. The infrastructure will be offline while we
perform the expansion.

I'll let everyone know when everything's coming down and subsequently
brought back up.

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
Cofounder / Security Engineer

Tor-ified Signal: +1 303-901-1600 / shawn_webb_opsec.50
https://git.hardenedbsd.org/hardenedbsd/pubkeys/-/raw/master/Shawn_Webb/03A4CBEBB82EA5A67D9F3853FF2E67A277F8E1FA.pub.asc
signature.asc

Shawn Webb

Apr 6, 2024, 12:21:42 PMApr 6
to HardenedBSD Users
On Fri, Apr 05, 2024 at 04:10:43PM +0000, Shawn Webb wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> We're going to expand power capacity to the server room tomorrow,
> Saturday, 06 Apr 2024. The infrastructure will be offline while we
> perform the expansion.
>
> I'll let everyone know when everything's coming down and subsequently
> brought back up.

The infrastructure will be going offline in a few minutes.
signature.asc

Shawn Webb

Apr 6, 2024, 9:47:26 PMApr 6
to HardenedBSD Users
On Sat, Apr 06, 2024 at 04:21:36PM +0000, Shawn Webb wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 05, 2024 at 04:10:43PM +0000, Shawn Webb wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > We're going to expand power capacity to the server room tomorrow,
> > Saturday, 06 Apr 2024. The infrastructure will be offline while we
> > perform the expansion.
> >
> > I'll let everyone know when everything's coming down and subsequently
> > brought back up.
>
> The infrastructure will be going offline in a few minutes.

Maintenance has completed successfully! As a result, the following DNS
A records have been updated:

1. git.hardenedbsd.org
2. hbsd-pkg-13-stable-01.hardenedbsd.org
3. hbsd-pkg-14-stable-01.hardenedbsd.org
4. hbsd-pkg-current-01.hardenedbsd.org
5. installers.hardenedbsd.org
6. rsync.hardenedbsd.org
7. vaultwarden.hardenedbsd.org

I plan to restart the package builds tomorrow.

I also deployed a new build of hbsdfw, which has the bugs fixed and is
ready for general consumption:

https://hardenedbsd.org/~shawn/hbsdfw/hbsdfw_installer_vga_14.0-20240405-222900.iso.xz
signature.asc