Planned infrastructure maintenance

Shawn Webb

May 7, 2021, 3:41:15 PM5/7/21
to HardenedBSD Users
Hey HardenedBSD users,

On 28 May 2021, the HardenedBSD build infrastructure will undergo
major network maintenance. All build infrastructure systems will be
offline at around 17:00 EDT. We hope to bring the infrastructure back
online by 20:00 EDT the same day.

This does *NOT* affect our package and binary update repos. This does,
however, impact our self-hosted GitLab instance.

We will keep everyone informed on the status of the planned
maintenance.

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
Cofounder / Security Engineer

https://git.hardenedbsd.org/hardenedbsd/pubkeys/-/raw/master/Shawn_Webb/03A4CBEBB82EA5A67D9F3853FF2E67A277F8E1FA.pub.asc
signature.asc

Shawn Webb

May 27, 2021, 6:55:49 PM5/27/21
to HardenedBSD Users
On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 03:41:12PM -0400, Shawn Webb wrote:
> Hey HardenedBSD users,
>
> On 28 May 2021, the HardenedBSD build infrastructure will undergo
> major network maintenance. All build infrastructure systems will be
> offline at around 17:00 EDT. We hope to bring the infrastructure back
> online by 20:00 EDT the same day.
>
> This does *NOT* affect our package and binary update repos. This does,
> however, impact our self-hosted GitLab instance.
>
> We will keep everyone informed on the status of the planned
> maintenance.

Hey all,

This is a confirmation that the maintenance will happen tomorrow
evening. I will send out an email once everything's back online.
signature.asc

Shawn Webb

May 28, 2021, 6:53:46 PM5/28/21
to HardenedBSD Users
On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 06:55:46PM -0400, Shawn Webb wrote:
> On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 03:41:12PM -0400, Shawn Webb wrote:
> > Hey HardenedBSD users,
> >
> > On 28 May 2021, the HardenedBSD build infrastructure will undergo
> > major network maintenance. All build infrastructure systems will be
> > offline at around 17:00 EDT. We hope to bring the infrastructure back
> > online by 20:00 EDT the same day.
> >
> > This does *NOT* affect our package and binary update repos. This does,
> > however, impact our self-hosted GitLab instance.
> >
> > We will keep everyone informed on the status of the planned
> > maintenance.
>
> Hey all,
>
> This is a confirmation that the maintenance will happen tomorrow
> evening. I will send out an email once everything's back online.

Everything is back online and functioning superbly. Thanks for the
patience.
signature.asc

Loic F

May 29, 2021, 2:24:35 AM5/29/21
to Shawn Webb, HardenedBSD Users

Le sam. 29 mai 2021 à 00:53, Shawn Webb <shawn...@hardenedbsd.org> a écrit :
On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 06:55:46PM -0400, Shawn Webb wrote:
> On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 03:41:12PM -0400, Shawn Webb wrote:
> > Hey HardenedBSD users,
> >
> > On 28 May 2021, the HardenedBSD build infrastructure will undergo
> > major network maintenance. All build infrastructure systems will be
> > offline at around 17:00 EDT. We hope to bring the infrastructure back
> > online by 20:00 EDT the same day.
> >
> > This does *NOT* affect our package and binary update repos. This does,
> > however, impact our self-hosted GitLab instance.
> >
> > We will keep everyone informed on the status of the planned
> > maintenance.
>
> Hey all,
>
> This is a confirmation that the maintenance will happen tomorrow
> evening. I will send out an email once everything's back online.

Everything is back online and functioning superbly. Thanks for the
patience.

Thanks Shawn for performing this maintenance.

--
Loic
dev team